This is a short episode of the Cloudbase Mayhem dedicated to answering questions that have been posed over the last few months by our listeners that I haven’t been able to either answer directly or get in front of our guests. Questions include how to become a “professional paraglider”, bivvy and expedition tips, how to develop flatland flying skills, the importance of acro skills and ground handling, how to handle emergency situations, how to develop with limited time, how to break through from an “also ran” to a full fledged comp pilot and much more. Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!
A buck an episode, that’s all we ask.
- Cutting the cord
- Following your passion
- How to become a professional pilot
- What to eat in the air and on expeditions
- Flying faster
- Flatlands flying
- Strategies for improvement
- How to get into paragliding
- Hot to gaggle fly
- Mentioned in this episode: Yassen Savoy, Chrigel Maurer, Matt Beechinor, Russ Ogden, Josh Cohn, Dave Turner, Dean Stratton, Eagle Paragliding, Superfly Inc, Bruce Marks, Berkhard Martens, Nick Greece, Dennis Pagen, Cross Country Magazine, Mads Syndergaard, Ben Abruzzo, Jocky Sanderson, Antoine Laurens, Nate Scales, Cody Mittanck, Niviuk, Sup’Air, Patagonia Provisions, Adam Robinson, Tom Sliepen, Brad Sander